Mesa, Arizona and is in support of:
Operation Gratitude annually sends 200,000+ care packages filled with food, entertainment, hygiene, and handmade items, plus personal letters of appreciation to Veterans, First Responders, New Recruits, Wounded Heroes, their Care Givers, and to individually named U.S. service members deployed overseas and their families waiting at home.
Our mission is to lift the spirits and meet the evolving needs of the Military and First Responder communities, and provide volunteer opportunities for civilians anywhere in America to express their appreciation to all who serve our nation.
Each package contains donated product valued from $45-100, and costs the organization $15 to assemble and ship.
Since its inception in 2003, Operation Gratitude volunteers have shipped
more than 1,600,000 care packages.
"Care Kit" Recommendations and Wish List
1. “Travel size” items only
2. No liquid products, as they tend to open in transit and damage other items
3. Place all items in a 1gallon Ziploc (or similar) baggie or reusable, zippered plastic/vinyl pouch
4. Seal or zip all completed kits
5. Place completed kits directly into the shipping cartons for shipment to Operation Gratitude
6. Send personal Letters/Cards all together in a separate large envelope/box for screening by our volunteers;
Separate by Recipient – Deployed Troops, New Recruits, Veterans, First Responders, Wounded Warriors
Wish List: **Care Kits should include 5-8 items only please**
1. Toothbrushes individually packaged
2. Toothpaste (4 oz. or less)
3. Dental floss
4. Deodorant (solid only, 3 oz. or less)
5. Disposable razors (Leave in original packing. Small packs, five (5) or less, are okay).
6. Gum, Mints or Breath Strips
7. Non-aerosol Shaving Gel in tubes
8. Foot powder/Baby Powder (4 oz. or less)
9. Hand/Foot Warmers
10. Q-Tips (small packs only, 50 swabs or less)
11. Mini flashlights
12. Batteries (AA and AAA, 4 pack or less)
13. Facial tissue (small packs only, 10 tissues per pack)
14. Lip balm/Chapstick
15. Wipes (small packs only, 30 wipes or less) or individual moist towelette packets
16. Mini sewing kits
17. Nail Clippers
18. Phone Cards/Gift Cards (eg. Target, Walmart, CVS)
Tax ID will be provided on your receipt after checkout
The tournament will be hosted at Superstition Springs Golf Course in Mesa, Arizona.
Superstition Springs Golf Club's superb championship golf course, array of upscale amenities and impeccable guest service have it earned it recognition among the best daily fee golf course properties in Arizona. Whether you are seeking a picturesque venue for a relaxing round of golf with family and friends or a memorable backdrop for golf tournaments, weddings or corporate meetings, Superstition Springs will exceed your expectations at every turn.
6542 E Baseline Rd, Mesa, AZ 85206,
Phone: +1 480-985-5622 | superstitionspringsgc.com
Contact Riley for future tournament information or if you are interested in hosting an event.